Neurology is the branch of medicine that deals with disorders of the NERVOUS SYSTEM, which include the Brain, Blood vessels, Muscles and nerves. The nervous system is a complex, sophisticated system that regulates and coordinates body activities.
The main areas of neurology are: The Autonomic, Central and Peripheral nervous systems
Symptoms that can indicate Neurological issues are as below :-
- Persistent or sudden onset of a headache.
- A headache that changes or is different
- Loss of feeling or tingling
- Weakness or loss of muscle strength
- Impaired mental ability
- Memory loss
- Loss of sight or double vision
- Lack of coordination